The Plainfield Public Library, Plainfield, WI seeks a dynamic, professional leader for the full-time position of 36 hours per week.
Located in Central Wisconsin, Plainfield is a rural farming community with a service population of 2,041. A small staff of employees provides innovative programming, collections and activities for all ages of children, teens and adults.
The director reports to and implements the policies and vision of a seven-member Library Board. The Plainfield Library is a member of the Winnefox Library System.
Qualifications include, but not limited to:
- Minimal 54 College Credits.
- Eligibility for Grade 3 Wisconsin Public Librarian Certification.
- Proven fiscal knowledge, with expertise in preparing budgets, administering financial resources, writing grants, developing new revenue opportunities.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Personal management experience or education in management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and searching the internet.
- Public library experience.
- A demonstrated commitment to professional development for staff and self.
Starting salary of $30,000, negotiable, depending on experience and qualifications.
Retirement package included. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application deadline is February 14, 2022
Please submit a cover letter, resume, three professional references and a signed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plainfield Public Library
P.O. Box 305
126 S. Main St.
Plainfield, WI 54966