As per Governor Ever’s Emergency Order #28 we can now offer limited expanded services.
There are a few basic guidelines:
- Public libraries shall remain closed for all in-person services.
- Curbside pick-up of books and other library materials.
- Materials must be requested online or by phone before pick-up.
- The library must schedule pick-ups to ensure compliance with Social Distancing Requirements.
In order to best serve you, Monday April 27th, the Plainfield Library will offer contactless curbside pick-up of materials. The library building and computer access remains to be closed to the public. Free open WiFi is still available.
If you would like to check out items:
- Place items on hold online or call us at 715 335 4523. We will check your items out and call you back regarding scheduled pick-up time and tote number. Our pick-up hours will be Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 10am - 2pm & Wednesday 2pm - 6pm.
- Your items will be placed in a numbered tote outside the building for you to retrieve. The tote will be cleaned between pick-ups.
- The outside book drop is open for all returns. All returned items will sit in quarantine for at least 24 hours and will not immediately be removed from your account.
At this time we cannot get items from other libraries. Holds on items the Plainfield Library does not own will not be fulfilled at this time.
All procedures are subject to change. Thank you for your patience.